Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Pre-Turkey Bound

Today is the first day of Final Exams at Cumberland Valley High School, so I'm taking a break from grading to initiate my first pre-blog post.

Just 12 days until I leave for Turkey - I'm very excited, but, to be honest, I haven't had much time to think or anticipate my departure! Things have been (and always are) so busy to close out the school year that it's tough to really wrap your brain around anything else.

For my itinerary and trip notes, please access my webpage at school under a link specifically for my trip, which occurs June 19 - July 4 - http://www.cvschools.org/webpages/jmiller/turkey.cfm.

On a sidenote, if you read below about my other blogs, I used to publish all my Op-Ed articles that I wrote, including a brief stint writing for the Pennsylvania Tourism industry where they paid for my lift tickets to snowboard at the various mountains across the Commonwealth. That was pretty awesome until I hurt myself trying to pull off maneuvers that 27 year olds shouldn't be attempting!

No comments: